Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Been too long!!



It's been way too long since I last updated my blog!! I haven't been online as much lately. My little guy is requiring a lot more of my attention lately, and I've just been enjoying spending more time with him. Not worrying so much about getting things done. Just having fun playing, reading books, watching Thomas the Train!! Very fun stuff!
This weekend we took a little trip down south, to celebrate Vince's grandma's 75th birthday! Isn't she gorgeous! It was a nice little weekend! I got to go to Ikea!! It was so exciting for me! I am so in love with that store. I got some new shelves, some magazine holders, candles, just some little things. I wanted to buy a coffee table, but the one I wanted wasn't in stock! Oh well, thats Life! More to come later! I need to get to bed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison Cope said...

Glad you had a great weekend Melissa! Good to see your getting to spend more time with your little man!

~Ally~

9:25 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

WOW :) Loving the new pictures and you grandma looks adorable :D

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home