Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007!!


I love this little diva! Isn't she cute? All the girls at Creative Crafts and Stickers are making them for their avatars. You can make one here http://www.blessthischick.com/btcmachine/index.php. It's alot of fun!
Well I can't believe that 2006 is over. This year truly flew by way too quickly! We had a very relaxing and uneventful new years eve. Just spent some quality family time together. For me that is the best way to celebrate!
Well since it's that time of year, Ive made a few resolutions for myself for 2007:
1. To get my drivers license!!!
2. To get published in a scrapbook magazine.
3. To be more organized!
4. To exercise more and to eat better as a family.
5. To learn more about photography.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#4 seems to be something we all need!! Wow, it's amazing how easy it is to be unhealthy..
Love your Diva Chick!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Great resolutions Melissa!!!

Love your little Diva Chick :) I just went and made one for my blog!
THanks for the link!

11:01 AM  
Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

Great resolutions Melissa!!!

I share many of them... #2,#3,#4,#5.. hehe

And I love this divas .. they're so awesome!

Happy New Year! *Hugs*

2:24 PM  
Blogger Allison Cope said...

Such a cutie Diva!
Happy New Year Melissa!

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home