Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Photo Shoot




I had a little Christmas photo shoot with Emmett last night. I want to give out some pictures to my grandparents for Christmas. Usually we get them done professionally, but this year I decided to give it a go by myself. Im pretty happy with how they turned out. I love the last one, it makes me smile.

I adore this busy time of year. So many fun things to do, presents to wrap, decorations to put out, ginger bread houses to build. I cant believe how quickly Christmas is coming. I cant wait!

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison Cope said...

LOL! He's just too cute! Great photos Melissa!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

What a little sweetie-pie!!! OMG I love all 3 of them :D

6:20 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

these are adorable!! he is just too cute for words ;)

12:17 AM  
Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

He is sooo adorable!! awww!!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home