Monday, January 22, 2007

Party time!!






The party has started over at Creative Crafts and Stickers.We're all helping Jen celebrate her second anniversary in business. We're having a ton of fun, playing games, doing challenges, chatting!! It's a great site. Drop by and join us for some fun!







I created this mini album from felt as one of my tutorials for the challenge. It was a lot of fun to make. It's an album of my favorites. It's a bit of a work in progress, because I still have to finish some of the pages!

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

WOW...I'm so loving your felt album :D I really have to post mine too!!!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Allison Cope said...

I gotta get me some felt!!!

Great challenges and tutorials Melissa! TFS!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home