Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Goodbye hair......Hello Boots of my dreams!!



This year as a late new years resolution I decided to start drinking more water. So far I've been able to manage the recommended 8 glasses a day. Will I be able to keep it up?...Im not sure. The funny thing is that I have had a TON more energy than before. I guess I was just constantly dehydrated. I feel great!

What happens when I have more energy........I start to get crazy ideas! Like cutting off all my hair! Well not by myself, the hair dresser did the cutting. Ive been trying to grow my hair out for the last three years, and now its gone!! It seemed like a great idea at the time.....At least I dont hate the haircut.


On a happier note. I have been watching these boots since September, but I didnt want to pay $80 bucks for them. Especially since they might be too cute to actually wear. So they were on sale today and I snatched them up. Dh says I have to wear them though.




4 Comments:

Blogger EquineSpirit said...

Love the haircut! Very nice! The boots are very cute!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

OMG Melissa!!!! LOVE the hair ~ you look amazing :D

Those boots are to-die-for! You must scrapbook about them!!!!!!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Allison Cope said...

I love your new hair cut Melissa!
Cute boots! Love the touch of purple in them!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

y9our haircut is great, and i love the boots!!!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home