Saturday, January 20, 2007

My favorite Place!











I love browsing the galleries at Two Peas. There are so many photos of phenomenal scrap rooms that it's hard not to get a teensy bit jealous sometimes. I hope that someday I can dedicate a whole room to my favorite hobby, but for now apartment life prohibits it! So I have to make do with what little space I have. Thankfully I have a hubby who is a very good sport. For putting up with the fact that I turned half of our bedroom into my scrapbook area. I finally got my space all cleaned up and organized and I plan
to keep it this way. It's so hard to get anything done when there is clutter everywhere. Especially in a small space.

6 Comments:

Blogger Allison Cope said...

What an awesome place to create in! I love all the words and all the LOs you have posted on your walls! Such inspiration!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Melissa your space is amazing! I love all the colours in your photos (and space)! I love your wedding layout--wowsers you were a gorgeous bride! You do great work!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Your space looks so cheery.:)

Nicole xx

3:03 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I adore your scrap space melissa!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL :)

8:51 PM  
Blogger Sandra Collins said...

I love these pics, thanks for sharing!! I am creating my new scrap space right now and love all the color in yours!!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

what a beautiful space! love the big star ;)

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home