Sunday, December 10, 2006

Searching...........for a name!

Well I logged onto my email and got a nasty little surprise today!! Apparently I have to change my blog name or legal action will be taken against me........hmmmmmm. Is it real? well I dont really care to find out. Though I thought it was a relatively popular phrase, as well as the name of a country c.d. I guess I was mistaken :) Its ok, Im ready for a little makeover anyways!

Anyone have any awesome ideas for my new name? Im gonna make a pretty new banner to go with it :) but Im really terrible at thinking up names for these things.

1 Comments:

Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

Hm.... I"m sorry Melissa.. I'm not coming up with any good ideas. I'll think about it though :)

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home