Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Science is fun.......






We had such a fun time this week visiting with Auntie Jen. She is moving to Florida in a few weeks so she came to see us before she went. The best part of our visit was our trip to Science North. Emmett had a great time, so many new things to see and discover there.

The butterfly gallery was amazing! So many gorgeous butterflies! It was great to get so close to them. They made Emmett a bit nervous though.

There was also an amazing Jane Goodal exhibit that I was exstatic to see! I have always been so interested in Anthroplogy it was really neat to see some her things, like the pic of the camera that I took!

My favorite part about the science center........the fun photo opportunities! I took so many pictures!!! These are a couple of my favorites.

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

OMG those pictures are BEAUTIFUL Melissa!!! I love the one of Emmett on the butterfly bench :)

I adore Science North!!!! I really want to see the Jane Goodall exhibit too :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Allison Cope said...

That's so cute! I love Science North! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!!!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home