Saturday, August 25, 2007

A great trip!!















We've been back for a week now, but Im just getting around to updating my blog. We had a great time in Philadelphia. THe King tut exhibit was great!! I was a getting nervous because I had heard some bad reviews, but I definitely think it was worth the drive.


We also got to visit the Penn museum, which is where most of our pictures were taken. We weren't allowed to take ANY pictures at the King tut exhibit.


We checked out the liberty bell as well, and did some shopping. It was nice to get away just the two of us for a change!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison Cope said...

Awesome Melissa! Great photos!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Glad you had so much fun!!!! I love the pictures :)

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home