Monday, August 13, 2007

King Tut!!


Im so excited!! In a couple of days Vince and I are off for a little weekend getaway to Philadelphia!! We're going to see the King Tut exhibit at the Franklin Institute. I am such a history buff, especially ancient Egyptian history. Since I wont be heading off to Egypt in the very near future, this will have to tide me over.
We have some other activitites planned for the weekend too but Im not too sure we'll be able to fit it all in. There's the penn state archaeology museum, the liberty bell, the philadelphia zoo!! oh and hopefully a little shopping trip to Target!! I have yet to experience the wonder that is Target!

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Sounds like a fantastic time Melissa!!!! Have a great weekend and have fun in Target (I still haven't gone either).

Can't wait to see the pics :D

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home